Beer Box with Craft
Best of Australian Craft Beer - inc. FREE Easter Eggs
A selection of Australian craft beers combined with some nibbles and presented in a wooden crate. OUR LAST FEW TO SELL FOR THE YEAR.
Our current selection in the Beer Box is as follows: With the addition of 25 x bonus mini Easter eggs for Easter only !!
James Squire 150 Lashes Pale Ale has proved a hit across Australia. Slightly less yeasty than Coopers and a clean-finishing craft beer that may be cloudy in appearance. Refreshing character and a fruity nose with hints of passionfruit, grapefruit and citrus.
Coopers Sparkling Ale - With its famous cloudy sediment and distinctive balance of malt, hops and fruity characters, our 'Red Label' is the ale by which all others should be measured.. This traditional Coopers brewing method produces the trademark sediment that gives our ales a distinctive, fine cloudy appearance.
Stone and Wood Pacific Ale inspired by their home on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using Australia barley, wheat and hops. Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a bit fruity aroma and a refreshing finish.
- 2 x James Squire One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale cans
- 2 x Coopers Sparkling Ale cans
- 2 x Stone and Wood Pacific Ale cans
- Morish Savoury Nibbles 80g - dry roasted nut blend
- Duck Creek roasted and salted macadamias 80g
- Piranha Soy Crisps 100g
- Red Rock Deli Chips 30g
- Presented in a wooden crate with straw and cellophane and decorated with ribbons.
- By Australian law it is illegal to supply alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. No person under the age of 18 years can sign for delivery of an alcoholic gift.
|Unit Of Measure||kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hamper Me users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.