Beer Box with Craft
Best of Australian Craft Beer
A selection of Australian craft beers combined with some nibbles and presented in a wooden crate.
Cricketers Arms Keepers Lager an easy drinking lager crafted using sun dried malt and infused with citrus amarillo hops. Brewed in Melbourne and a Gold medal winner for Best Australian style lager - Australian International Beer Awards (AIBA) 2016.
James Squire 150 Lashes Pale Ale has proved a hit across Australia. Similar to Coopers Pale Ale although slightly less yeasty is a clean-finishing craft beer that may be cloudy in appearance. Refreshing character and a fruity nose with hints of passionfruit, grapefruit and citrus.
Coopers Session Ale - For the first time in over 14 years, Coopers have added a new member to the family. With a striking blue label, Coopers Session Ale is a fresh, sessionable, fruity Ale displaying a citrus aroma, subtle fruity overtone and a mild bitterness.
Stone and Wood Pacific Ale inspired by their home on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using Australia barley, wheat and hops. Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a bit fruity aroma and a refreshing finish.
Beez Neez Wheat Beer brewed with a blend of pale malted wheat and barley, with pure amber honey added to the kettle. This is a light golden coloured beer with a malty, honeyed palate but a decidedly dry finish. Let it warm slightly to enjoy as the brewer intended.
- 1 x Cricketers Arms Keepers Lager
- 1 x James Squire One Fifty Lashes Pale Ale
- 1 x Coopers Session Ale
- 1 x Stone and Wood Pacific Ale
- 1 x Beez Neez Wheat Beer
- Port Willunga Smoked Almonds 100g
- Picky Picky Peanuts Sweet Chilli and Lime 80g
- Nobbys Cashews 50g
- Brookfarm Brothers Blend Premium nut mix 45g
- Presented in a wooden crate with straw and cellophane and decorated with ribbons. This wooden crate is Australian made in the Northern Rivers region of NSW and is made of sustainable timber. It is a very strong and re-usable piece that can be retained for future use in storage or organisation.
Under the Queensland Liquor Act 1992 it is legal for Hamper Me to sell up to 2 litres only of liquor per gift. By Australian law it is illegal to supply alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. No person under the age of 18 years can sign for delivery of an alcoholic gift.
|Unit Of Measure||kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hamper Me users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.