Wine & Nibbles Gift Hamper - Some Young Punks, Passion has Red Lips
Hamper Me has created premium hamper WineNibbles_Passion for delivery across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Regional areas. Each Gift Hamper is hand decorated to match the occasion and receiver of the gift.
Lots of yummy things and a smooth red - an excellent treat for any occasion!!
- Your Choice of Red Wine from the list..............
- Morish Savoury Nibbles 80g - roasted & salted macadamias, cashews & pretzels
- Brookfarms Entertainer Brothers Blend premium nut mix 35g
- Nutworks Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans 190g - whole roasted coffee beans coated in rich dark chocolate
- Port Willunga Smoked Almonds 70g
- Patons Macadamia Royals 22g - choc coated macadamia nuts
- Ogilivie & Co Antipasto Peppers 105g
- Ogilvie & Co Smokey Cheese Nibbles 50g
- Your gift is presented in a quality gift box with matching ribbons and your personalised gift card attached
Please select a premium wine from the option boxes above:
- Wirra Wirra Church Block Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz Merlot
A masterful blend matured in French and American oak; Church Block consistently offers a smooth soft red that has become an Australian favourite. Rich in fruit to enjoy in its youth but with the structure to develop with careful cellaring.
- De Bortoli Deen Vat 9 Cabernet Sauvignon
The Deen range from trusted producer De Bortoli goes from strength to strenth. Value and quality collide here in this excellent Cabernet that shows great varietal character and structure. Blackcurrant and cassis flavours are complemented by soft tannins and well-integrated oak.
- Peter Lehmann Clancy's Shiraz Merlot Cabernet
87/100 James Halliday If nothing else, this wine certainly underlines the overall quality of the '10 vintage, with attractive and supple fruits on its light-bodied palate, a dusting of American oak just perceptible. Ready to go right now. Date tasted 24 January 2013.
- Some Young Punks Passion has Red Lips Shiraz Cabernet
Inspired by Nic Bourke's collection of Pulp Fiction novels, this fantastic avant-garde bottle contains a Cabernet Shiraz blend from McLaren Vale and Clare Valley. The wine is moulded in the label's image showing curvaceous, ripe flavours of cherry and strawberry while coyly displaying an exotic, fine line of tannin and acid to give the wine superb structure.
- Henschke Keyneton Euphonium Shiraz Cabernet Blend
94/100 James Halliday - "... a richly robed and structured blend, with an array of black fruits, plum and a dash of dark chocolate."
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hamper Me users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.